-
July 13th, 2002, 07:44 PM
#1
DarrensPassion
Guest
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I have just been able to access THAT thread and I have just one thing to say: that must be the best pic fest I have ever seen of Darren in the whole history of my time as a member of the DH.com [img]smile.gif[/img] Those guys are legends for posting that lot!! OMG I am going to have some lovely SEDD's tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Janie xx
-
July 13th, 2002, 07:50 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I'm glad you finally saw it. I thought you would burst if you didn't. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 13th, 2002, 08:00 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
YEA i'm so happy for you now...I thought you'd pop if you didn't see them too.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
btw what are SEDD's?? I'm guessin' it's something to do with darren dreams.
-
July 13th, 2002, 08:09 PM
#4
Lainbrain
Guest
your right Janie it was very lovely!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
July 13th, 2002, 08:13 PM
#5
Lainbrain
Guest

Janie are you looking [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 13th, 2002, 08:14 PM
#6
DarrensPassion
Guest
Lainy OMG how sweet you are [img]smile.gif[/img] That's simply wonderful hun, thank you so much for going to all that trouble just for me [img]smile.gif[/img] *smushes you*
Janie xx
-
July 13th, 2002, 08:16 PM
#7
DarrensPassion
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
YEA i'm so happy for you now...I thought you'd pop if you didn't see them too.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
btw what are SEDD's?? I'm guessin' it's something to do with darren dreams.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Krissy, SEDD's are sexy erotic Darren (or in Terry and Ivana's case Duncan) dreams [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL
Janie xx
-
July 13th, 2002, 08:18 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
ok..thanks Janie...it's good to hear your going to have a good night.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 13th, 2002, 08:22 PM
#9
Lainbrain
Guest
Janie I changed my mind take a look at this one maybe you like better.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
July 13th, 2002, 08:24 PM
#10
Inactive Member
oooh which thread has all these fab pictures in? *also wants SEDD tonight* lol
xxLauren
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks